Why am I starting this blog? I really can't tell you, I just feel like I need to. I am sure it will morph over time into some awesome, but for now just a few thoughts and photos to get it started.
Our family has been running ever since 2010 began, and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Vacations, Church activities, sporting events and more driving people places than I would like to admit. We are excited to get our Brynn back next weekend from West Yellowstone. She has been working there for the summer in a bakery and motel. quite a growing experience for her with lots of outdoor benefits except for the buffalo. Chrisi would love to have one in our backyard...Brynn would like to shoot them all. Our family has made 3 trips to see her. of course not all of us at once. We got some great photo swhich I will post.
Jace just finished Little League Football, and it has been very taxing on me as a parent. I have coached youth in baseball and basketball many times, but for some reason to be a football coach you have to throw all fairness of play out the window and try to prove to some unseen power that you are ready for the big time and should be coaching on Sundays. If I say more, I may be banned from the league. :)
Logan is deep into his senior year as Northridge Highs Senior Class President. It has been fun seeing him grow and experience High School like no one in our family before.
Jaron has his dream job working at backcountry.com, taking online orders and can't wait for the snow to fly so he can use his free lift tickets. The dude is a snowboard freek. :) Also is in a band called "Art in Thesis", they are very good, and that's coming from an old codger like me.
Cade is the most energetic, skinny, hard working, car maniac I know. Love that kid. Just don't leave your hot wheels out where he can find them.
Chrisi is now working at the elementary school for 2 1/2 hours a day, and I get to work from home 2 days a week. Can I just say how awesome that is!!!!!
Well till I actually have something to say, this is done.
Wow... Senior Class President! My brother Brad was senior Class President... no doubt the girls' vote swept him into office.
ReplyDelete